SHIPPING & RETURNS
- We provide Free Two Day Shipping on Ready-To-Ship orders over $500.
- Orders below $500 will include a two day flat rate shipping fee of $15.
- Overnight shipping is available at an additional $50 fee.
- Orders must be placed before 3:00PM PST Monday through Thursday.
- Sunday and Holiday delivery is not available. Orders placed on Friday or Saturday will be shipped the next available business day.
- Signature is required to accept delivery.
- Items ordered together may not always ship together. If your order requires more than one shipment, you will only be charged one shipping fee.
Currently we accept online orders to shipping addresses within the United States only. International orders may be available by phone. To ensure the secure delivery of your order, Emerson & Farrar does not ship orders to post office boxes. We are able to accept post office box addresses for your billing needs.
Stock pieces ordered as ready-to-ship items may be returned if they are in saleable condition within 30 days, accompanied by a sales receipt. Returns may be sent to our Customer Service Center, or you may take your return to one of our boutique locations in Redlands, or Palm Springs, California.
Pieces that required sizing, engraving, or customization may be eligible for an exchange or credit. Exchanging customized pieces would require a $125 restocking charge so that our factory can return the product back to stock size and/or specs. Shipping charges would apply to the customer. Please contact us and we’ll do our very best to accommodate this exchange.
Pieces that require special ordering will be shipped when the product is available. When available to deliver, the items will be shipped on normal shipping days, at no charge, for two day delivery.
Gift recipients without a sales receipt may be eligible for an exchange or credit.
Returns may be shipped to our Customer Service Center at:
Emerson & Farrar
27 East State Street
Redlands, CA 92373
Please ship your package insured for the full value of the item, as Emerson & Farrar is not responsible for your package. Please also include order details with your shipment. For additional advice on shipping your product, please contact us.